Charlotte-based firm hires from Apollo for push into mainstream loans
A fast-growing mid-cap lending specialist is making a push into broadly syndicated loans by hiring an experienced loan and CLO specialist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit touches November levels as nerves fray on France and Fed 18 hours ago
- SC Lowy hires illiquid credit trader from Morgan Stanley 19 hours ago
- Marathon secures $900 million for asset-based lending fund 22 hours ago
- Credit lags in market recovery after borders panic 1 day ago
- Apollo names successor CEO as Black steps down 1 day ago
- Bain becomes seventh to seal 2021 post-reinvestment CLO refi 1 day ago
- Assured prints its tightest CLO since BlueMountain takeover 2 days ago
- Octagon becomes first US manager to complete three 2021 CLO refis 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs end 2020 with fragile recovery 2 days ago
- BlueMountain Fuji refis European CLO with triple As at 65bp 2 days ago