BAML hits the market with new CLO for fast-growing 2.0 manager
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has announced a new deal for a manager which has issued nine CLOs since 2012
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 11 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 14 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 14 days ago
- BlackRock’s first mid-market CLO to be managed by experienced team acquired from Tennenbaum in 2018 15 days ago
- MJX combines fixed and floating triple As for 2016 CLO refi 4 hours ago
- HSBC notches up first US CLO arranging credit 4 hours ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 4 hours ago
- Marathon issues CLO with limitation on B3 loans 17 hours ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 1 day ago