Pension funds allocate to new KKR direct lending and distressed funds
It may be late in the year but KKR Credit is making progress in its bid to launch second generation credit funds.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 12 hours ago
- California pension backs Owl Rock direct lending fund 12 hours ago
- Schelcher nears €300 million first close of European direct lending fund 12 hours ago
- CVC appoints director to bolster French private debt origination 13 hours ago
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 1 day ago
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 11 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 12 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 day ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago