BDC sells four control CLO positions and takes losses
A BDC has been a big seller of controlling CLO equity in recent months and regulatory filings show that in disposing of certain CLOs, the business development company has realised losses.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PennantPark makes CLO market debut amid fundraising spree 23 days ago
- Crescent BDC buys Alcentra BDC in $141.9 million transaction 1 month ago
- Solar BDC shines a light on its bid to focus on first lien loans 1 month ago
- BDC consolidation continues with Oak Hill and BC Partners-affiliate merger 1 month ago
- BDCs ramp up CLO issuance, but stifle investment appetite 2 months ago
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 17 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 17 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 day ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago