BDC sells four control CLO positions and takes losses
A BDC has been a big seller of controlling CLO equity in recent months and regulatory filings show that in disposing of certain CLOs, the business development company has realised losses.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BDCs feel squeeze on liquidity as SEC rejects plea for relief 18 days ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 2 months ago
- BlackRock joins BDCs with increased leverage approval 3 months ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 3 months ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 4 months ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 18 hours ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 18 hours ago
- Senior portfolio manager leaves Octagon ahead of move to rival CLO issuer 19 hours ago
- Refi wave gets bigger as Apollo and Neuberger reprice CLOs 3 days ago
- York and Anchorage duke it out with short-dated CLO resets 3 days ago