Investec confirms that ICG portfolio managers will join its asset manager
Investec Asset Management has confirmed that two former ICG portfolio managers are due to join the firm in London early next year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 7 hours ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 8 hours ago
- LCH goes live with Sub Fin CDS clearing 1 day ago
- McClatchy CDS auction set for 10 March, despite fast-track request 1 day ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- Dutch-registered CLO costs to jump 10bp as managers face VAT bill 4 hours ago
- Apollo mid-market CLO arm prices first reset 20 hours ago
- Alcentra prices second CLO refi in eight days 20 hours ago
- Zais short-dated CLO prices triple As wide of market at 141.9bp 21 hours ago
- Carlyle prices triple As at market tights with new European CLO 22 hours ago