Investors starved of primary single-B CLOs hit the secondary market
Single-B rated tranches in three recent BlueMountain Capital Management CLOs were absorbed into the secondary market yesterday,
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fitch takes action on 29 European CLO tranches 9 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity makes a return as investors search for price levels 1 month ago
- Kayne Anderson CLO trades high as double A investors factor in portfolio health 1 month ago
- BlueMountain CLO equity investors cancel 'optional redemption' 2 months ago
- BlueMountain prices first European CLO with Credit Suisse 7 months ago
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 17 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 19 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 19 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 19 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 19 hours ago