Volckerisation adds to talk that new CLOs come with strings attached
A second manager in recent weeks has simultaneously priced a new CLO and Volckerised an existing deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Managers slide down term curve 6 months ago
- CLOs at a glance 7 months ago
- US CLO round-up: floodgates open in land of the giants 7 months ago
- Greywolf becomes 2019's first CLO reissuer with two-year deal 7 months ago
- Affinion skipped interest payment impacts small number of CLOs 8 months ago
- Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years 4 hours ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 8 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 9 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 3 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 3 days ago