Volckerisation adds to talk that new CLOs come with strings attached
A second manager in recent weeks has simultaneously priced a new CLO and Volckerised an existing deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Managers slide down term curve 3 months ago
- CLOs at a glance 4 months ago
- US CLO round-up: floodgates open in land of the giants 4 months ago
- Greywolf becomes 2019's first CLO reissuer with two-year deal 4 months ago
- Affinion skipped interest payment impacts small number of CLOs 5 months ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 4 days ago