Originator fund eyes its first-ever US CLO investment
A pioneering European originator fund is looking to make its first-ever US CLO purchase
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: before the holidays is the best time to price a deal 18 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 18 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 23 days ago
- GSO prices tightest European CLO of 2019 with syndicated triple As 24 days ago
- CLO pipeline: CSAM and Octagon look to move further ahead of the chasing pack 1 month ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago