Equity in 2014 Marathon CLO trades north of par
Secondary market bids yesterday indicated that Marathon CLO VI, which priced in April, has got off to a strong start.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fund performance 6 days ago
- CLO pipeline: US takes up baton after European July sprint 3 months ago
- Fund performance: Mercury rises as does credit fund performance 3 months ago
- Philadelphia Energy bankruptcy tars nine CLO managers with $241 million exposure 3 months ago
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 3 months ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 1 hour ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 1 hour ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 2 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 2 hours ago
- CSAM returns to top of US league tables after large CLO reset 1 day ago