Equity in 2014 Marathon CLO trades north of par
Secondary market bids yesterday indicated that Marathon CLO VI, which priced in April, has got off to a strong start.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: interest diversion failures foreshadow breaches 8 days ago
- Who’s got the moves US: oil and gas leads renaissance for US CLO managers 19 days ago
- OC health check: failures lift above 100 as five more deals breach senior test 28 days ago
- US pension gains 6.5% in three days after putting $350 million into credit 1 month ago
- S&P pushes downgrade button on three US CLO tranches 1 month ago
- Single Bs set to return to primary euro CLOs as Napier Park markets new issue 1 day ago
- Europe’s newcomers find ways to stand out 4 days ago
- Akorn falls into bankruptcy with $321 million planted in CLOs 4 days ago
- Barings and pension fund join forces to issue US CLO 4 days ago
- Fair Oaks spends on junior European CLO debt after raising funds 5 days ago