Large credit manager pitched for Calpers euro credit account
A large credit firm recently put itself forward to run European credit for Calpers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Massachusetts pension seeks emerging market debt manager 18 hours ago
- Californian pension backs infra debt fund 1 day ago
- UK pension awards private credit mandates and eyes co-investments 4 days ago
- Creditflux foregrounds institutional investors with new-look CLO Investor Summit 6 days ago
- Commonfund seeks to diversify manager pool with new portal 6 days ago
- Fort Washington joins growing list of prospective new CLO managers 17 hours ago
- Investcorp looks to become first manager to reset a 2017 CLO 18 hours ago
- CIFC prices US CLO reset following streak of seven consecutive new issues 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Fed up of waiting 1 day ago