Shenkman hires portfolio manager for new structured credit business
Having spent the last 18 months building its loan business, Shenkman Capital Management is now assembling a new structured credit investment unit.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Minnesota pension slates $100 million for private credit 1 day ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 1 day ago
- Job opportunity with ArrowMark: research analyst 2 days ago
- Amundi Pioneer initiates marketing for structured credit interval fund 3 days ago
- Cambridge University appoints CIO 8 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 22 hours ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 22 hours ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 1 day ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 2 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 2 days ago