American Money Management defies the market with tight triple A print
American Money Management issued its second CLO of the year yesterday, with the senior notes pricing around 10bp tighter than market levels
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM lines up for print and sprint CLO 17 days ago
- US CLO double Bs gap out to 825bp on coronavirus volatility as Bain braves market 25 days ago
- TCW follows debut AMR deal with tight-priced regular CLO refi 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: make some noise for repricings 1 month ago
- Canaras makes CLO return with first new issue since July 2018 1 month ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 2 days ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 2 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 3 days ago