Pension fund puts another $60 million into Asian direct lending strategy
An Asia-focused direct lending fund that has attracted interest from scores of institutional investors, has netted a repeat investment from one of its clients after delivering 10% capital appreciation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Californian pension backs infra debt fund 16 hours ago
- China ambitions checked in final roll lists for iTraxx and CDX indices 3 days ago
- UK pension awards private credit mandates and eyes co-investments 3 days ago
- KKR adds CLO mezz and private credit to mix with opportunistic credit fund 4 days ago
- Creditflux foregrounds institutional investors with new-look CLO Investor Summit 5 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 11 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: Fed up of waiting 11 hours ago
- Spreads tighten 3bp as Axa IM prices first European new issue CLO for 12 months 15 hours ago
- ICG becomes third CLO manager to reset in Europe in one week 16 hours ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 3 days ago