Manager receives $2 billion of inflows for new credit opps fund
A manager now has $2.5 billion at its disposal to target credit opportunties, thanks to successful fund raising during the third quarter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 1 day ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 1 day ago
- Credit funds at a glance (July 2020) 1 day ago
- Managers raise billions to take advantage of talf opportunities 4 days ago
- EIF backs Oddo's inaugural mittelstand debt fund as it holds €131 million first close 7 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 1 day ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 1 day ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 1 day ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 1 day ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 1 day ago