HarbourView prices debut 2.0 CLO
HarbourView Asset Management yesterday priced its first CLO since 2006, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 6 days ago
- PGIM lines up for print and sprint CLO 27 days ago
- US CLO double Bs gap out to 825bp on coronavirus volatility as Bain braves market 1 month ago
- TCW follows debut AMR deal with tight-priced regular CLO refi 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: make some noise for repricings 2 months ago
- $52 million b-wic suggests stabilising junior CLO spreads 15 hours ago
- Former BofA CLO trading head lands at Swiss wealth manager after fundraise 16 hours ago
- Ares takes different approach to primary CLOs as it plans three-year US deal 16 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: $8 billion of US CLOs listed in record-breaking March 1 day ago
- S&P puts 48 triple C-heavy CLOs on negative watch 1 day ago