Leading US CLO manager prepares second European deal of the year
Citi has been selected to arrange a CLO which is being marketed as a €360 million transaction
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM returns to top of US league tables after large CLO reset 8 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 9 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 12 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 12 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 13 days ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 19 hours ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 20 hours ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 20 hours ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 1 day ago
- Double B CLO spreads drop back to 725bp as BlackRock prices US CLO 1 day ago