Deutsche Asset Management prices its second 2.0 CLO
Flagship VIII was upsized from $412 million to $451 million prior to pricing on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deutsche Bank adds credit trading head to US build out 1 day ago
- Blackstone edges the European market tighter with third new issue of the year 2 days ago
- Rising star portfolio has room to run, says JP Morgan 15 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: No change up top but KKR and Silver Point enter race 19 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - Aug 2021 YTD 19 days ago
- Variety of US CLO-eligible loans makes ramping up a joy [CLO Symposium video] 5 hours ago
- Brigade joins five-time in 2021 US CLO issuer club 18 hours ago
- Talk about Elevation: US CLO volume soars, with 2018 record bested, as ArrowMark finds its notch 19 hours ago
- Anchorage's 2021 new US CLO volume reaches $1.8 billion 19 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes largest CLO issuer of 2021 after $1bn deal 20 hours ago