Deutsche Asset Management prices its second 2.0 CLO
Flagship VIII was upsized from $412 million to $451 million prior to pricing on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 1 month ago
- MUFG adds to US leveraged finance unit with senior hire from Deutsche Bank 1 month ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 2 months ago
- Golub sets new record with seventh US CLO of 2019 2 months ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 2 months ago
- Highland directors intervene to get CLO mismanagement lawsuit dropped 8 hours ago
- Another $1.68 billion of US CLO paper is refied 21 hours ago
- CLO investor leaves US structured credit specialist 1 day ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 1 day ago
- Elmwood passes $2.5 billion CLO volume in just a year 1 day ago