Key CLO buyer dips back into the market to take control of CIFC deal
A major equity investor has recently been on the sidelines, but it recently re-entered the CLO market to take control of CIFC's new deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC prices refinancing of 2017 CLO 8 days ago
- CLO refis come back in favour as PGIM and CIFC hit the market 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: new issues shatter 2018’s record but total issuance falls 11 days ago
- PineBridge launches first commingled direct lending fund 13 days ago
- US pension backs two private debt managers, but retreats from syndicated loans 16 days ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 2 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 2 days ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 2 days ago
- Investcorp lines up new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 days ago