Key CLO buyer dips back into the market to take control of CIFC deal
A major equity investor has recently been on the sidelines, but it recently re-entered the CLO market to take control of CIFC's new deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: $8 billion of US CLOs listed in record-breaking March 2 days ago
- US CLO issuers get pricing signals as triple As trade in secondary at 375bp 6 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 6 days ago
- S&P adds to CLO negative watch list as loan downgrades pick up 9 days ago
- CIFC hires research head from Genworth Financial 16 days ago
- Beneath the triple C: $31.6 billion of CLO credits feel downgrade pain 6 hours ago
- Liquidity ends at double Bs as European CLO single Bs struggle in secondary 10 hours ago
- $52 million b-wic suggests stabilising junior CLO spreads 1 day ago
- Former BofA CLO trading head lands at Swiss wealth manager after fundraise 1 day ago
- Ares takes different approach to primary CLOs as it plans three-year US deal 1 day ago