BNP Paribas prices $361 million CLO featuring repackaged yen tranche
BNPP IP CLO 2014-II is the manager's second venture into the US new issue market this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 6 days ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: primary market flood gives basis for relative value 10 days ago
- Oil supply concerns grease CDS relative value trade 20 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM hits €345 million on first close of European SME debt fund 25 days ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 18 hours ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 23 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes first CLO manager to price twice in 2020 23 hours ago
- TCW to revamp CLO refi market with first digital repricing this week 1 day ago
- Brigade set to price new US CLO today with triple As subject at 135bp 3 days ago