BNP Paribas prices $361 million CLO featuring repackaged yen tranche
BNPP IP CLO 2014-II is the manager's second venture into the US new issue market this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Investcorp markets third 2020 European CLO with triple As guided at 110bp 4 days ago
- Antares makes middle market CLO return with delayed-draw double Bs 6 days ago
- PGIM brings post-covid US CLO volume to $1.43 billion with third new issue 9 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers large, small and new ready to price in post-Labour Day surge 17 days ago
- Kartesia hires from BNP Paribas after launching first standalone CLO strategy 20 days ago
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 4 days ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 4 days ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 4 days ago