Manager's new European CLO provides novel Volcker workaround
A CLO which priced yesterday has a novel clause which allows it to comply with the Volcker rule while still being able to buy bonds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Spire prices CLO triple As at 105bp as Euribor rates slide 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Barclays makes entrance as AB picks up the pace 11 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: before the holidays is the best time to price a deal 11 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 11 days ago
- Euro CLO spreads could tighten further as Spire targets 105bp triple A print 15 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 1 day ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 day ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 2 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago