Apollo fund makes investments in recent mid-market CLOs
An unusual fund has been making investments in the CLO space this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock joins BDCs with increased leverage approval 12 days ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 14 days ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: volumes jump as investors get their triple A fix 1 month ago
- Morgan Stanley registers new BDC with US regulators 1 month ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 3 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 15 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 21 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 1 day ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 1 day ago