Mid-market investor's new fund earns support as ex-GSC official leaves
A manager's new mid-market fund is earning commitments, but a key official is reported to have left.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 14 hours ago
- California pension backs Owl Rock direct lending fund 14 hours ago
- Maryland pension allocates $25 million to evergreen private debt fund 1 day ago
- Connection backs European CLO fund 1 day ago
- Texas pension to lift direct lending budget to $250 million 1 day ago
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 13 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 14 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 day ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago