JP Morgan releases price guidance for forthcoming European CLO
The bank is targeting a late September pricing date for the deal for a leading manager of European CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 1 day ago
- We’ve got time to work this out 1 day ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 2 days ago
- GSO close to pricing static US CLO after buying $428 million of secondary loans 3 days ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 3 days ago
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 12 hours ago
- Unique CLO upsizes to $22 billion 12 hours ago
- Benchmark European 2020 CLO trades 11 points down in secondary 12 hours ago
- RBS makes cuts to ABS and CLO team as part of broader restructuring 14 hours ago
- GSO out the gate with first new issue CLO post-covid 19 crash 1 day ago