Manager teams up with Morgan Stanley again for second CLO 2.0
A $518.5 million CLO priced on Friday afternoon, taking its manager back into the ranks of top 50 CLO managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Spreads tighten as GoldenTree and BlackRock print tightest CLO triple As since March 8 days ago
- OC health check: breaches start to take toll on July payment dates 13 days ago
- Morgan Stanley hires leveraged loan MD from Credit Suisse 1 month ago
- US swaps rule relaxation brings underperformance of bank CDS 1 month ago
- European CLO triple As grind tighter as GoldenTree prints largest transaction since outbreak 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: secondary CLOs rally but dispersion persists 1 hour ago
- Majority equity in BlueMountain US CLO goes up for sale 5 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank makes CLO arranging comeback with first new issue of 2020 2 days ago
- Five Arrows prices same-day CLOs in US and Europe for first time 2 days ago
- Carlyle defers $4 million CLO management fees in the second quarter 3 days ago