Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain prices first European CLO with Credit Suisse 23 days ago
- BlueMountain prices first new issue US CLO for five months 26 days ago
- BlueMountain starts new chapter as co-founder leaves and it winds down hedge fund 1 month ago
- If you can stomach volatility, CLO equity is very attractive 2 months ago
- BlueMountain weighs up joining cluster of 2.0 CBO issuers 2 months ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 18 hours ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 18 hours ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 18 hours ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 1 day ago
- Double B CLO spreads drop back to 725bp as BlackRock prices US CLO 1 day ago