Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs at a glance: global market hits post-outbreak high 3 days ago
- Natixis makes experienced structured credit sales hire in New York 9 days ago
- BlueMountain makes US CLO primary comeback with first new issue since October 12 days ago
- CLO double Bs on sale as sub-investment grade rally fizzles out 15 days ago
- Fitch takes action on 29 European CLO tranches 1 month ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 2 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 2 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago