Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fresh ideas blow in from the west 20 days ago
- US loan veteran MacLean to retire from Pimco 22 days ago
- New generation of US CLO managers battle to join industry top ranks 26 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 1 month ago
- Points up front: Producing the perfect CLO 1 month ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 18 hours ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 19 hours ago
- Euro trading: Vue proves to be leading light for CLOs, but liquid bonds play crucial support role 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: Golub and Sound Point to cement positions among market leaders 1 day ago
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 1 day ago