ICG re-opens Europe's CLO market with €361 million deal
Intermediate Capital Group priced its second European CLO of the year on Friday to re-open Europe's CLO market after a month with no issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG holds first close on US private credit fund 3 days ago
- ICG hires former BlueMountain lev loan and HY senior analyst 18 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Blackstone and BofA rise above competition in volatile 2022 20 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Jefferies wins at a canter as fellow newcomer Palmer Square wins in new issues 20 days ago
- Global 2022 CLO league tables 20 days ago
- GoldenTree and Partners print European CLOs with 185bp triple As 2 days ago
- Fidelity and Onex price new CLOs in busiest issuance day for 2023 so far 3 days ago
- Short new issue from CarVal shows CLO market bifurcating over deal tenor 3 days ago
- Blackstone buys $3.6 billion US CLO manager 3 days ago
- Lights go out for Heritage Power with 120 CLOs left in the dark 3 days ago