Control CLO investors look to sell as GoldenTree 2.0 covers at 106
Majority 2.0 CLO equity holders are flocking to the secondary CLO market with control of three recent deals being placed on the auction block yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO tests and trading to feature at Creditflux West live on Tuesday 20 hours ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 8 days ago
- $350 million of CLO collateral drips into default as oil companies file for Chapter 11 18 days ago
- US CLO league tables: coronavirus brings changes in approach and new top manager 30 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity makes a return as investors search for price levels 1 month ago
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 2 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 4 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 4 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 4 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 4 hours ago