Major CLO triple-A buyer attempts $34 million CLO sale
A key CLO triple-A buyer is rumoured to have been a seller in the secondary market yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Assurant outsources investment management 5 months ago
- Goldman Sachs makes progress on ramping $1 billion mid-market fund 3 years ago
- GSAM buys stake in new CLO manager's private equity parent 4 years ago
- GSAM set to wave goodbye to CLO management ahead of big vote 4 years ago
- GSAM official moves to sustainable investor Pax 4 years ago
- Symphony issues first CLO since integration with Nuveen 11 hours ago
- Cerberus takes lead in mid market CLO volume post-covid 12 hours ago
- Eaton Vance prices first CLO following Morgan Stanley buyout announcement 12 hours ago
- Marathon prices first new issue CLO of 2020 12 hours ago
- GSO edges past Redding Ridge in 2020 CLO new issues with US deal 13 hours ago