Control equity buyer shows no fear of low coupon CLO triple-As
One of the CLO market's key equity buyers has put $160 million into CLOs this year - and shown a willingness to back structures with low coupon triple-A tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Benefit Street affiliate BDC buys stake in ABL lender Siena 5 months ago
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 1 year ago
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 2 years ago
- Benefit Street takes over business development company from AR Global 2 years ago
- Nexpoint makes hostile takeover bid for BDCA 2 years ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 3 days ago