New York pension commits $50 million to mezzanine debt fund
The New York State Common Retirement Fund has allocated $50 million to a credit fund, according to a monthly report
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round up: $3.2 billion flows to 21 managers as private credit illiquidity premium holds firm 4 hours ago
- Park Square collects €1.8 billion for European mezz debt fund 6 hours ago
- Carlyle and Aflac officials lead new ACC committee with ESG template outlined as priority 1 day ago
- Ares flush with cash after raising €15 billion for European direct lending 7 days ago
- US pension terminates three credit mandates due to 'underperformance' and relative value 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Antares and Wells Fargo press reset to lead market 1 hour ago
- Euro CLO league tables: cramming a year's worth of work in two months 1 hour ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM and JP Morgan lead the way as refis take over 1 hour ago
- Global CLO league tables - April 2021 YTD 1 hour ago
- CLO life experiences part I: "We have not reflected the communities we serve" 6 hours ago