New York pension commits $50 million to mezzanine debt fund
The New York State Common Retirement Fund has allocated $50 million to a credit fund, according to a monthly report
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK charities join forces on hunt for ESG managers 5 days ago
- Louisiana pension to put $125 million into direct lending and fund financing 6 days ago
- Calpers eyes exposure to private debt 10 days ago
- 'Speciality finance' gains momentum as US investors go deeper into private credit 10 days ago
- US pension looks to extend contract with EM debt manager 10 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 5 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 10 hours ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 3 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 3 days ago