Babson takes on back-up role as manager prints debut CLO
A manager has printed its debut CLO with backing from one of the market's most experieinced CLO firms - Babson
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO spreads show signs of tightening as BNP Paribas AM prices new issue 7 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM targets Europe's tightest CLO print since April 15 days ago
- PGIM goes all in as it refis 2016 CLO for second time 16 days ago
- CLO managers lick their wounds with Joerns bankruptcy 20 days ago
- CIFC becomes first manager to print four new issue US CLOs in 2019 1 month ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 4 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 7 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 1 day ago