Japanese bank's CLO book shrinks to $10.6 billion
A Japanese bank that is one of the CLO market's biggest investors has seen its CLO book shrink as legacy positions continue to roll off
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 14 days ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 2 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 2 months ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 5 months ago
- Points up front: Two scoops or none 5 months ago
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 3 hours ago
- CLO 'mascot' appears on b-wic but fails to trade 4 hours ago
- US loan trading: Caesars marches out of CLOs as Blackstone rolls in 23 hours ago
- Nassau approaches $3 billion CLO volume after pricing latest new issue 1 day ago
- THL returns with second middle market CLO offering 1 day ago