Japanese bank's CLO book shrinks to $10.6 billion
A Japanese bank that is one of the CLO market's biggest investors has seen its CLO book shrink as legacy positions continue to roll off
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 28 days ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 3 months ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 5 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 5 months ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 8 months ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 17 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 18 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 1 day ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 1 day ago