Japanese bank's CLO book shrinks to $10.6 billion
A Japanese bank that is one of the CLO market's biggest investors has seen its CLO book shrink as legacy positions continue to roll off
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Big US banks pull back from CLO primary market to preserve cash 1 month ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 4 months ago
- 'Nochu covenant' leaves big CLO managers in a trading bind 4 months ago
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 9 months ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 10 months ago
- Pearl Diver collects $400 million for CLO fund 18 hours ago
- Symphony prices unusual refi of CLO three years out of reinvestment 18 hours ago
- Oak Hill breaks post-covid CLO record with 125bp triple A print 1 day ago
- Golub takes CLO series to 50 with first BSL deal of 2020 1 day ago
- Voya passes $1 billion US CLO issuance in 2020 1 day ago