Private equity firm raises $311 million for hedge fund investment strategy
Track record shows that private equity firm could put money into credit managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub follows Sixth Street by suing Dyal over Owl Rock merger 12 days ago
- Dyal and Owl Rock in talks over merger via spac - a year after Dyal buys into direct lender 3 months ago
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 1 year ago
- LibreMax strikes CLO equity deal after acquiring Trimaran 1 year ago
- Halcyon rebrands to Bardin Hill, names new CEO and sells minority stakes to TSSP and Dyal 2 years ago
- Bardin Hill sells European CLO business to HPS with head Snyder set to retire 3 hours ago
- 2020 European CLO absentee hits 80bp triple A tights while mezz trails wider 5 hours ago
- European CLO mezz drifts wider as Sculptor and GLG reset and refi 5 hours ago
- US bank emerges as big buyer of CLO loan tranches 6 hours ago
- CLO equity ‘top trade’ could reach mid-teens returns, says JP Morgan 6 hours ago