Credit manager sets off in pursuit of its first CLO equity fund
A large New York-based hedge fund manager is raising capital for a new strategy targeting CLO equity tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 1 day ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Golding holds first close for private debt vehicle 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: break's over - time to print deals 1 hour ago
- Hayfin features single B tranche in short-dated euro CLO 5 hours ago
- Creditflux explores cure for CLO test breaches in today's live virtual briefing 9 hours ago
- Double B CLOs on downgrade watch up for grabs as market eyes tightening 19 hours ago
- CIFC and RBC plan first new CLO partnership for over five and a half years 1 day ago