Dallas-based manager teams with BAML for the first time to price CLO
BAML has partnered with a Dallas-based credit manager for the first time to price a $414.25 million CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: new issues shatter 2018’s record but total issuance falls 13 days ago
- HIG WhiteHorse reaches $1.1 billion final close for direct lending fund 14 days ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 1 month ago
- Redding Ridge prices new CLO almost fully ramped 1 month ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 1 month ago
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 5 hours ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 9 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 1 day ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 1 day ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 4 days ago