Dallas-based manager teams with BAML for the first time to price CLO
BAML has partnered with a Dallas-based credit manager for the first time to price a $414.25 million CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC becomes second CLO manager to issue five new deals in 2019 13 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 19 days ago
- PineBridge refi shows steep term curve in European CLO market 26 days ago
- HPS scores tightest print on Friday as CLO volumes soar 27 days ago
- GoldenTree prices second multi-arranger US CLO of 2019 30 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 2 days ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 3 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 4 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 4 days ago