Something for everybody: CLO discount play extends to junior notes
Nomura yesterday carved out a variety of different securities as it priced a $552.5 million CLO. For the first time, the discounted triple-A play that has been prevalent has been extended to junior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: no rest for the wicked as new issues hit the market 8 days ago
- 36% of US loans could be repriced amid rally, finds Nomura 10 days ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 1 month ago
- Experienced CLO PM Bowers launches asset manager with private equity backing 3 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: Medalist ascends podium as new issues pace themselves 5 hours ago
- BofA promotes CLO trader to managing director 9 hours ago
- Sound Point's breakneck pace of CLO issuance continues with third euro deal 9 hours ago
- Refis back in the money as Citi brings two 2017 vintage US CLOs 9 hours ago