Something for everybody: CLO discount play extends to junior notes
Nomura yesterday carved out a variety of different securities as it priced a $552.5 million CLO. For the first time, the discounted triple-A play that has been prevalent has been extended to junior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round up: dealer bid strengthens secondary CLO market across the board 2 months ago
- US retailer bankruptcy spells hit for CLOs and CDX HY tranches 3 months ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 5 months ago
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 5 months ago
- Two CLO researchers leave Nomura in New York 5 months ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 3 hours ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 7 hours ago
- Golub puts unfunded single A tranche into mid-market new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Another CLO ETF emerges as Alternative Access unveils senior tranche fund 3 days ago
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 3 days ago