High yield giant picks Nomura as it inches towards CLO number six
Nomura has landed a big mandate in CLOs, after being tasked with getting a $25 billion credit manager over the line as it bids for a sixth CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 4 days ago
- Eaton Vance embarks on annual foray into primary with upcoming CLO 17 days ago
- Orix markets first new CLO following Mariner spin off 24 days ago
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 1 month ago
- Wellfleet and Credit Suisse team up for first CLO new issue together 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 3 hours ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 7 hours ago
- Golub puts unfunded single A tranche into mid-market new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Another CLO ETF emerges as Alternative Access unveils senior tranche fund 3 days ago
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 3 days ago