BAML CLO structurer joins buy-side giant
An experienced CLO structurer has left Bank of America Merrill Lynch after eight years to join a credit giant's structured products group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wells Fargo brings in head of IG credit trading 8 hours ago
- GSO adds $10 billion to inflows with direct lending, structured credit and energy 3 days ago
- GLG confirms two portfolio manager hires for distressed unit in London 3 days ago
- Investor requirements rather than performance is driving ESG push: Creditflux survey 3 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 4 days ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 9 hours ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 9 hours ago
- Tikehau prices its largest CLO transaction 10 hours ago
- Barclays makes mid market CLO breakthrough with first transaction 2 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 3 days ago