New CLO-focused fund draws $100 million from pension fund
A new structured credit fund being marketed has made significant progress towards its initial $250 million target
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK partnership raises £2.5 billion for sterling IG fund 1 day ago
- Former JP Morgan credit prop trader relaunches credit hedge fund 3 days ago
- Texas pension allocates $100 million to Apollo credit hedge fund 3 days ago
- Vermont pension expands private credit and core bonds allocation 3 days ago
- Axa IM cancels Volta dividend due to CLO equity cash flow uncertainty 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge prices one-year US CLO manager 18 hours ago
- Fed backs new issue CLO triple As in amended talf programme 20 hours ago
- Secondary CLO debt trades well but Trace suggests CLO equity trading at 12 cents 1 day ago
- ArrowMark liquidates 2014 CLO after selling assets in February 1 day ago
- Beneath the triple C: $31.6 billion of CLO credits feel downgrade pain 1 day ago