New CLO-focused fund draws $100 million from pension fund
A new structured credit fund being marketed has made significant progress towards its initial $250 million target
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HSBC reveals details of its return to SRT issuance through two late-2019 deals 1 hour ago
- Apollo appoints head of leadership development and diversity 2 hours ago
- Apollo plans multi-billion dollar follow up to credit dislocation fund 23 hours ago
- Ex-Morgan Stanley CLO head joins blockchain firm to "change world of finance" 4 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 4 days ago
- AGL again becomes largest US CLO issuer by volume since pandemic sell-off 16 hours ago
- GSO prints static CLO with triple As at 130bp 16 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 21 hours ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 1 day ago
- Golub puts unfunded single A tranche into mid-market new issue CLO 3 days ago