Los Angeles pension fund books high yield giant for three more years
The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pensions has renewed its partnership with a high yield giant
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCH goes live with Sub Fin CDS clearing 22 hours ago
- McClatchy CDS auction set for 10 March, despite fast-track request 23 hours ago
- San Francisco pension earmarks $200 million for mortgage fund 1 day ago
- US pensions seek EM debt managers 1 day ago
- Loomis Sayles loses out as US pension shifts to higher-quality credit 1 day ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 2 days ago