Los Angeles pension fund books high yield giant for three more years
The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pensions has renewed its partnership with a high yield giant
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HPS closes $15.4 billion direct lending fund as deployment hits 60% 7 hours ago
- Dealers tweak IG roll changes but rising star HY names still don't make cut 2 days ago
- US insurers' CLO exposure soared 23% by end of 2020, report finds 2 days ago
- Monroe holds $1.3 billion fourth close on US direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Single names take spotlight from indices with one week to roll day 3 days ago
- Diameter circles back quickly to produce second CLO 5 hours ago
- CLO investor set for promotion as PGIM reveals leadership changes 6 hours ago
- BlueBay wins investor respect with strong print on second European CLO 8 hours ago
- US banks poised to overtake Nochu as largest CLO noteholders by year end 19 hours ago
- ICG scores $406.5 million new US CLO 19 hours ago