Apollo uses existing loan pool to create the largest 2.0 CLO
In a momentous day, Apollo Global Management blazed a trail to price the largest CLO since the crisis in a giant $1.54 billion deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 5 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 12 days ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 13 days ago
- Be-Spoke one week away from pricing breakthrough SME CLO 19 days ago
- Man hires real estate loan specialist from JP Morgan 23 days ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 18 hours ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 18 hours ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 18 hours ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 1 day ago
- Double B CLO spreads drop back to 725bp as BlackRock prices US CLO 1 day ago