Goldman reaches for the stars with tight CLO triple-A print
Goldman Sachs yesterday achieved one of the tightest triple-A prints this year after pricing a CLO for a regular client
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs AM explores interval structure for credit fund 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 3 days ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 3 days ago
- Senior European CLO spreads edge wider as PGIM markets reset 14 days ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 18 hours ago
- New GSO US CLO scores tightest funding costs since early October 1 day ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 3 days ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 3 days ago