Goldman reaches for the stars with tight CLO triple-A print
Goldman Sachs yesterday achieved one of the tightest triple-A prints this year after pricing a CLO for a regular client
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: refis can't wait till after summer 3 days ago
- Arrowmark prices 4.5-year reset with unusual triple A and double B structure 4 days ago
- CSAM prices second largest CLO refi of 2019 11 days ago
- Arrowmark resets 2017 middle market CLO 12 days ago
- THL anchor CLO equity seeks purchase in secondary market 17 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 1 day ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 day ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 2 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago