Analyst leaves Clinton Group for New York-based CLO manager
A large CLO manager has hired an analyst from ABS manager Clinton Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit beats fast retreat as Biden boost dissolves in sea of troubles 1 day ago
- Financials lead tightening as calm markets greet Biden inauguration 3 days ago
- Varagon hires new business development MD from Evolution 4 days ago
- MeDirect names replacement corporate credit head following Curtis departure 4 days ago
- Italian spreads signal Conte confidence ahead of Senate vote 4 days ago
- Sculptor prints first regular-way US CLO in 1.5 years 2 days ago
- KKR prices three-year reinvestment CLO via BNP Paribas 2 days ago
- AMMC, Marble Point and Partners Group each price US CLO refis 2 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2016 Euro Galaxy V 2 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 2 days ago