New Highland CLO points to repeat business with key triple A buyer
Dallas-based Highland Capital Management has used the template of its first 2014 CLO to print a follow-up deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charitable daf "seeded by Highland" files lawsuit alleging CLO mismanagement 12 days ago
- TCW follows debut AMR deal with tight-priced regular CLO refi 15 days ago
- CLO pipeline: make some noise for repricings 20 days ago
- Canaras makes CLO return with first new issue since July 2018 21 days ago
- Jefferies shelves structured synthetic plans as key man departs 28 days ago
- KKR beats CIFC's European CLO benchmark one day later 21 hours ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 1 day ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 1 day ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 2 days ago