New Highland CLO points to repeat business with key triple A buyer
Dallas-based Highland Capital Management has used the template of its first 2014 CLO to print a follow-up deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BMO brings in experienced CLO official to lead structured credit business 10 days ago
- Jefferies Finance prices second CLO of 2019 backed by revolvers 10 days ago
- Ex-Jefferies high yield sales and trading head lands at Imperial 14 days ago
- Par-Four prices first CLO since striking Davidson Kempner and Jefferies equity deal 15 days ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 1 month ago
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 4 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 5 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 day ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago