Wells Fargo secures tightest mid-market CLO pricing of the year
A credit manager has reinforced its ties with Wells Fargo to price the tightest mid-market CLO of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Three transactions take 2021 CLO refi volumes over $3.5 billion 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub makes it four in row and Wells Fargo returns to summit 15 days ago
- Global 2020 CLO league tables 15 days ago
- Neuberger Berman becomes first manager to reset a 2020 CLO 1 month ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: late November surge revives mid-market 1 month ago
- Sculptor prints first regular-way US CLO in 1.5 years 2 days ago
- KKR prices three-year reinvestment CLO via BNP Paribas 2 days ago
- AMMC, Marble Point and Partners Group each price US CLO refis 2 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2016 Euro Galaxy V 2 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 2 days ago