Japanese bank spends $3 billion on end-of-year CLO binge
A Japanese bank which has long been an investor in CLOs, made one of its biggest investment drives in the asset class recently
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 1 month ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 2 months ago
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 2 months ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 5 months ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 7 months ago
- Three US CLO anchor equity positions go on sale one week after payment dates 2 hours ago
- Partners targets January pricing date for new European CLO 2 hours ago
- Moody's downgrades tranche from reissued 2018 CLO to triple C citing par loss 3 hours ago
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 23 hours ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 1 day ago