Japanese bank spends $3 billion on end-of-year CLO binge
A Japanese bank which has long been an investor in CLOs, made one of its biggest investment drives in the asset class recently
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 18 days ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 2 months ago
- CLOs are 11% of Nochu's assets as bank posts JPY 7.4 trillion investments 3 months ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 5 months ago
- Points up front: Two scoops or none 5 months ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 2 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 3 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 4 days ago