Japanese bank spends $3 billion on end-of-year CLO binge
A Japanese bank which has long been an investor in CLOs, made one of its biggest investment drives in the asset class recently
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 month ago
- 'Nochu covenant' leaves big CLO managers in a trading bind 2 months ago
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 6 months ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 7 months ago
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 8 months ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 3 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 3 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago