Shenkman produces $520.6 million US CLO
New York-based Shenkman Capital has priced its first CLO of the year, sources say
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Shenkman prices its first CLO primary transaction since March sell off 11 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers large, small and new ready to price in post-Labour Day surge 18 days ago
- CLO triple As tighten to 138bp as Bain prices new issue 19 days ago
- Octagon scores one of CLO market's biggest coupon cuts with repricing 20 days ago
- CLOs stuck with $100 million of bankrupt TNT Crane's debt 1 month ago
- Pearl Diver collects $400 million for CLO fund 3 hours ago
- Symphony prices unusual refi of CLO three years out of reinvestment 3 hours ago
- Oak Hill breaks post-covid CLO record with 125bp triple A print 1 day ago
- Golub takes CLO series to 50 with first BSL deal of 2020 1 day ago
- Voya passes $1 billion US CLO issuance in 2020 1 day ago