Shenkman produces $520.6 million US CLO
New York-based Shenkman Capital has priced its first CLO of the year, sources say
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Connecticut $36 billion pension hires first chief risk officer 9 days ago
- CIFC becomes second CLO manager to issue five new deals in 2019 10 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 16 days ago
- PineBridge refi shows steep term curve in European CLO market 23 days ago
- HPS scores tightest print on Friday as CLO volumes soar 24 days ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 9 hours ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 1 day ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 1 day ago
- Euro trading: Vue proves to be leading light for CLOs, but liquid bonds play crucial support role 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Golub and Sound Point to cement positions among market leaders 2 days ago