Credit manager buys JP Morgan's Asia loan business, sources say
JP Morgan has sold its Asia-based prop unit to a large gobal credit firm with a presence in Australia, according to well placed sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Liquidity ends at double Bs as European CLO single Bs struggle in secondary 4 hours ago
- $52 million b-wic suggests stabilising junior CLO spreads 1 day ago
- Former BofA CLO trading head lands at Swiss wealth manager after fundraise 1 day ago
- Ares takes different approach to primary CLOs as it plans three-year US deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: $8 billion of US CLOs listed in record-breaking March 1 day ago